Plasmid DNA Purification and endotoxin removal from 50-150 ml of cultured bacterial cells.
The GenIsokit™ Midi Plasmid Kit Endotoxin Free was designed for plasmid DNA purification from 50-150 ml of cultured bacterial cells. TrueBlue Lysis Buffer (an optional color indicator) is included with the kit to prevent common handling errors, while ensuring efficient cell lysis and neutralization. PER Buffer is included with the kit to ensure efficient endotoxin removal from plasmid preparations. A modified alkaline lysis method and RNase treatment are used to obtain clear cell lysate with minimal genomic DNA/RNA contaminants. Using an efficient gravity-flow procedure, plasmid DNA in the crude lysate is bound by the midi column and the contaminants are removed with PW Buffer. The purified plasmid DNA is eluted by a high salt buffer then precipitated with isopropanol for desalting. Due to the high efficiency of the new GenIsokit™ Midi Spin Column, the entire procedure can be completed in 80 minutes without ultracentrifuges, HPLC or other toxic reagents.
Features and Benefits
- High Yield: >400 μg of pure transfection grade plasmid DNA from 100 ml of cultured bacterial cells
- Efficient endotoxin removal (<0.1 EU/μg DNA) verified by LAL
- TrueBlue Lysis Buffer (an optional color indicator) is included with the kit to reduce common handling errors,
while ensuring efficient cell lysis, neutralization and maximum plasmid product yield
- 50-150 ml of cultured bacterial cells
- Storage: dry at room temperature (15-25ºC) for up to 2 years, PM1 (RNase A added) 2-8ºC for up to 6 months
- In-vitro Transcription
- Restriction Enzyme Digestion
- Gene Gun