Designed for total RNA purification from fresh whole human blood and cultured cells within 20 minutes.
The Total RNA Mini Kit (Blood/Cultured Cell) was designed for total RNA purification from fresh whole human blood and cultured cells. Detergents and chaotropic salt are used to lyse cells and inactivate RNase while RNA is bound by the glass fiber matrix of the RNA spin column. Once any contaminants have been removed, using the Wash Buffer (containing ethanol), the purified total RNA is eluted by RNase-free Water and ready for use in various downstream applications.
Features and Benefits
- Purify total RNA within 20 minutes!
- High Yield: up to 2 μg from 300 μl whole blood, up to 30 μg from 1×106 293T cells
- Sample Volume: up to 300 μl of whole blood, cultured cells (up to 5 x 106)
- RNA glass fiber spin columns (membrane optimized for total RNA extraction)
- Individually packaged RNA spin columns, certified RNase and DNase-free
- Storage: dry at room temperature (15-25ºC) for up to 9 months
- Cost effective
- Northern Blotting
- Primer Extension
- mRNA Selection
- cDNA Synthesis